BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Recap

Well last week was a turbulent ride to say the least. It’s over and done with and I’m looking forward to seeing how things play out for the final six match-ups of the regular season.

Max shocked the world by not only handing me my first week with less than two losses, but he was actually able to beat me 5-3. Of course this really shouldn’t come as much of a surprise since I am in full blown stash mode. I’m hiding players on my roster so much that I was about to pick up Anne Frank last week. Max had 18 more games played than I did and I was actually surprised he was unable to beat me at least 6-2. Max takes the active lead by not losing in eight weeks and it looks like his team is poised to take over the three seed.
Jamaal totally jacked Islam’s name and destroyed Dwayne 6-2 last week. That is not exactly poetic justice. After not getting more than four wins against anyone besides Shane, Jamaal is now on a two-week winning streak. He is apparently better at improving his team than naming it. As for Dwayne, he has not lost three in a row and the last two have been 6-2 drubbings. He’d better turn things around before he winds up in the burn ward.
Mr. Carroll has now lost 3-5 in all of his last five weeks. Yikes. His stock is falling fast and as weird as it sounds, he gets to play me this week. This is a huge advantage since I am stashing even more guys than last week. I’ll take it a step further and say this is almost a must-win week for him.
Kyle now has a win streak going and currently holds the third seed over Max by a game.

The two new guys took on each other and Justin was victorious by the slimmest of margins with a 4-3-1 win. Justin still hasn’t come up with a name and anything would be an improvement from his name in the auction league. “Dawan Make My Day?” Still not sure you got the quote right on that one. There are a couple of good players with potential naming possibilities. You can do it!
Islam’s team has a shot to unseat Justin’s in the Bad Division by being just nine games behind. He’ll need Eric Gordon and some more depth in order to do that though.
My bro and Arnie tied 4-4. Ties get no love in the recap, folks.
Thanks for reading and good luck to all this week!

Everyone please update their trade block!

0 comments: